Next day orders:
- Next Day delivery orders must be placed by 11am Mon – Thur in order to give our warehouse staff and couriers time to prepare your order for shipment.
- Next Day delivery orders placed before 11am Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed after 11am will be dispatched on the following Monday for delivery Tuesday. Saturday shipping is available to some regions in the UK – call for information 01506 871720.
- Next Day delivery orders placed on a Saturday & Sunday will be dealt with on the following Monday for delivery Tuesday.
BANK HOLIDAY MONDAYS: Unfortunately we cannot provide deliveries on Bank Holiday Monday/Easter Monday/Good Friday. Orders placed before 11am on the Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday. Orders placed after 11am on Friday – Monday will be dispatched on Tuesday for delivery on Wednesday.
EASTER 2017: Unfortunately we cannot provide a delivery on Good Friday or Easter Monday. Orders placed before 11am on the Wednesday 12.04.17 will be delivered on Thursday 13.04.17 all orders placed after 11am on Wednesday.
Christmas 2017: The last date for guaranteed delivery before Christmas Day (25.12.17) is 11am 20.12.16. Next Day deliveries placed after this date will be put on a next day dispatch but we cannot guarantee they will arrive before 25.12.17.
Orders placed between 12pm 20.12.17 – 27.12.17 will be delivered 29.12.17.
New Year 2017: There will be no dispatch or deliveries 30.012.16 – 03.01.18. Orders placed after 11am 28.12.17 will be delivered 03.01.18.
Orders placed between 12pm 28.12.17 -03.01.18 will be delivered 04.01.18
UK Mainland – Next Day £7.95 / 2-3 Day Service £4.99
Scotland (North East) – Next Day £7.95 / 2-3 Day Service £4.99
1 Bottle Next Day UK Mainland/Scotland (North East) – Next Day £4.99
Scottish Highlands – 2-3 Day Service £10.95
Orkney & Shetland – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Outer Hebrides – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Isle of Gigha – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Isle of Islay – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Isle of Jura – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Isle of Colnsay – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Isle of Mull – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Isle of Iona – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Isle of Tiree – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Isle of Coll – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Isle of Eigg – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Isle of Rum – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Isle of Canna – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Isle of Arran & Holy Isle – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Isle of Milport – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Isle of Bute – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Northern Ireland – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Isle of Man – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Isle of Wight – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Scilly Isles – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Channel Islands – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Irish Republic – 2-3 Day Service £17.95
Our shipping costs are shown including VAT and will be shown in the Cart & Checkout pages.
Please Note – The above prices are estimations. Our shipping calculator processes delivery postcodes and provides exact shipping costs. You can use our shipping calculator on our cart page to calculate the delivery cost of your order.
We hope that you are happy with your products but there may be times when you need to return your purchases and here at Love Tiki we want to make that as easy as possible. Please do not return anything before emailing our Love Tiki Customer Service team firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we are not contacted, we will not be held responsible for any return postage charges you may have incurred that may not have been necessary.
- Download our Returns Form:
- RETURNS SHEETMark the outside of the package with your original order number
- Enclose the return form
- Ensure the return is packaged for transit.Failure to comply with the above will result in a delay in processing the return.The address for all returns is: Love Tiki Lothian Supply Company, 1 Gregory Rd, Kirkton Campus, Livingston. EH54 7DRUNWANTED ITEMSIf you change your mind regarding your order, contact a member of our Love Tiki Customer Service Team within 14 days of receipt and arrange return of the items for a refund. All goods must be returned un-used and in the original packaging. Cost of returning the goods will be borne by you. Whilst the goods are in transit responsibility will be with you until they reach our Love Tiki office. Loss or damage of the goods whilst in transit shall be borne by you. Once we have received the good in an unused condition following the above guidelines we will issue a full refund for the value of the goods. When sending goods back to us please ensure they are packaged safely and securely and you keep a proof of purchase and where possible a tracking number.
DAMAGED & FAULTY GOODS
All damages on receipt of the parcel must be reported to a Love Tiki Customer Service Team member by phone or email within 48hours and you will have 30 days to exercise your rights. Please contact us if you have received a damaged or faulty goods. We will offer a replacement or a refund as long as this is reported within the 48hours. We may need to wait for the damaged/faulty goods to be returned to us before we can offer a refund or replacement. Unfortunately for liquids we cannot supply a replacement and will refund for the damaged items.
REFUNDS & REPLACEMENTS
All returns will be processed within 14 working days of receipt. Refunds will show in your account dependant upon the provider and account type (PayPal is usually instantly, card payments are usually 3-5 days
If you are to receive an incorrect item from us please inform a member or f the Love Tiki customer service team and we can advise on the best cause of action. In situations where we may need to collect from you we will work with you to arrange a suitable time.
Please note: These terms do not affect your statutory rights.