We require a dynamic individual to take on a varied and exciting role within our online team.
Working at the heart of a multi-million pound company the role will encompass every aspect of a busy business. E-commerce and CMS experience is essential and a desire to learn, keen eye for detail and brilliant communication skills are a must.
The Love Tiki team is small and the role will be demanding, but you will be working in a fast growing company where you will have the opportunity to experience every aspect of the business.
1. AMAZON & EBAY – Building up our Amazon and Ebay store. We have successful
Bay and Amazon stores which we are looking to build upon. The main part of this role
will be building these stores. Experience working with Ebay and Amazon are a must.
2. OUR WEBSITE – Our ecommerce website is built on WooCommerce. You will be –
- Update products information – writing unique content, creating links, amending stock, pricing, SKU, GTIN codes.
- Creating products from scratch – writing unique content, creating links, amending stock, pricing, SKU, GTIN codes
- Creating CSV uploads.
3. WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT – Maintaining the navigation and layout of our website –
- Creating categories and menus, helping to create a very user friendly website.
- Woo commerce and CSV mapping experience would be ideal
4. CUSTOMER SERVICE & FULFILLMENT– There will be daily elements of customer service –
- Updating customers on orders
- Ensuring orders are booked in for delivery
- Web experience – Woo commerce, Office, e-commerce and CMS experience. Coding experience would be desirable but is not essential.
- Customer service experience
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Brilliant communication skills
- Dynamic and willing to take on a very varied role
If you are interested in this position please send through you CV and a covering letter to Sarah