Olympia Kelso Dessert Spoon St/St (Box 12) – Plain pattern best selling cutlery range ideal for most restaurant and catering needs. High polish 18/0 stainless steel. 18/0 Stainless Steel.
Ideal for high volume establishments such as schools, canteens and diners, the Kelso cutlery range from Olympia offers extremely good value for money. Pressed from solid 18/0 stainless steel, this table knife will suit any establishment that allows customers to pick their own cutlery. The range is made from magnetic metal so can be used with magnetised cutlery saving systems.
Olympia Kelso Dessert Spoon St/St (Box 12) – Product Information
- Box quantity 12
- Cutlery Grade 18/0
- Cutlery Pattern Kelso
- Cutlery Type Dessert Spoon
- Dimensions 175(l)mm.
- Material 18/0 stainless steel.
Olympia Kelso Dessert Spoon St/St (Box 12)
Olympia Kelso Dessert Spoon St/St (Box 12) – Cutlery Care Instructions
Prolonged contact with common corrosive substances such as detergents, salt, vinegar, lemon juice, fats and meat juices can damage cutlery. To extend the life of your cutlery:
• Wash cutlery in warm soapy water as soon as possible after use
• Never leave dirty cutlery to soak and always dry cutlery immediately after washing with a clean, dry cloth
• Do not leave cutlery overnight to cool down in the dishwasher, or to drip dry. Residues can settle and begin corroding the cutlery
• Do not use ‘rinse and hold’ dishwasher cycles with cutlery
• Wash stainless steel and silver plated cutlery separately to avoid damaging the silver plate