Olympia Kelso Service Spoon St/St (Box 12) – Plain pattern best selling cutlery range ideal for most restaurant and catering needs. High polish 18/0 stainless steel. 18/0 Stainless Steel.
With its simple, uncomplicated design, this Kelso service spoon is ideal for use at buffets. Measuring just over 20cm long, this spoon is practical and great value. The Kelso range features uncomplicated styling that suits fast-paced environments. The spoon is pressed from solid 18/0 stainless steel that is compatible with magnetic cutlery saving systems.
Olympia Kelso Service Spoon St/St (Box 12) – Product Information
- Box quantity 12
- Cutlery Grade 18/0
- Cutlery Pattern Kelso
- Cutlery Type Service Spoon
- Dimensions 204(l)mm.
- Material 18/0 stainless steel.
Olympia Kelso Service Spoon St/St (Box 12)
Olympia Kelso Service Spoon St/St (Box 12) – Cutlery Care Instructions
Prolonged contact with common corrosive substances such as detergents, salt, vinegar, lemon juice, fats and meat juices can damage cutlery. To extend the life of your cutlery:
• Wash cutlery in warm soapy water as soon as possible after use
• Never leave dirty cutlery to soak and always dry cutlery immediately after washing with a clean, dry cloth
• Do not leave cutlery overnight to cool down in the dishwasher, or to drip dry. Residues can settle and begin corroding the cutlery
• Do not use ‘rinse and hold’ dishwasher cycles with cutlery
• Wash stainless steel and silver plated cutlery separately to avoid damaging the silver plate