Monin Cocktail Set 5 x 50ml
Monin Flavoured Cocktail Gift Set with 5 miniature syrups for indulging in your favourite cocktail! Also contains a recipe guide for ideas and inspiration. Ideal for a birthday gift or for home entertainment for your after dinner party.
This fabulous cocktail set contains a recipe card full of ideas to mix up your favourite cocktails and mocktails. Ideal for parties or to try before you buy a 70cl bottle.
Monin Cocktail Set 5 x 50ml – Contents 5cl bottles
- Monin Passion Fruit Syrup 5cl – Monin Passion Fruit Syrup 70cl is a tropical fruit, a passion fruit is about the size of an egg with a brittle purple or yellow shell encasing crunchy seeds and soft juicy flesh bursting with a strong, fragrant flavour.
- Monin Mojito Mint Syrup 5cl – The famous Mojito cocktail was born in the sultry bars of pre-revolutionary Havana. Skilled bartenders called upon the local abundance of wild mint “yerbabuena”, cane sugar, lime and rum to create a refreshing cocktail sensation that flavoured the sensual Cuban nightlife. Yet the time consuming preparation of mojitos involving making simple syrup and thoroughly muddling lime and mint leaves, as well as its hard to find ingredients did not travel well to the international bar scene. With MONIN Mojito Mint, making mojitos is now easy. Just combine with rum, club soda and a squeeze of lime! The Mojito is now a standout favorite among American bars and restaurants patrons. Additionally, MONIN Mojito Mint is a refreshing mint and lime flavour that can be used beyond the bar in countless non-alcoholic applications.
- Monin Strawberry Syrup 5cl – Monin Syrup Strawberry l was one of the first fruit flavour developed in the syrup range. A popular flavour in France, strawberry syrup is added to water, green mint and lemonade to make a Strawberry Diabolo as well as flavoured milk drinks.
- Monin Coconut Syrup 5cl – Monin Coconut Syrupthe nut from the coconut palm tree, the coconut is native to more than 80 tropical and sub-tropical countries such as Indonesia, India and Thailand, where it is considered indispensable. In fact, in several different languages the name for the coconut palm means that all parts of the tree are useful in some way.
- Monin Blue Curacao Syrup 5cl – An old time cocktail classic, Blue Curaçao is known for its deep blue colour, tart orange flavour and tropical credentials. Flavoured with the dry peel of the green oranges, which are descended from Valencia oranges, from the West Indian Island of Curaçao, this liqueur embodies this tropical island paradise with its beaches and coral reefs. Discovered by accident, the drink was originally marketed by a Spanish family from Curacao in the 19th century.
If you want to go larger on your favourite cocktail mixer we sell 70cl bottles:
– Passion Fruit syrup 70cl
– Mojito Mint syrup 70cl
– Strawberry syrup 70cl
– Coconut syrup 70cl
– Blue Curacao syrup 70cl
Monin Cocktail Set 5 x 50ml – product description
1 x Passion Fruit syrup 5cl
1 x Mojito Mint syrup 5cl
1 x Strawberry syrup 5cl
1 x Coconut syrup 5cl
1 x Blue Curacao syrup 5cl
1 x Recipe Guide