Perfect Pina Colada Cocktail Set in Presentation Box – Mix up the Perfect Pina Colada with this fab and fun gift set, ideal for the cocktail lover in your life! Melt away to a Caribbean beach, with the Perfect Pina Colada mouth-watering blend of pineapple and coconut perfect for Pina Coladas and also in delicious non-alcoholic smoothies, desserts, cocktails, fruit punches, teas and mochas.
Meaning ‘strained pineapple’, The Piña-Colada cocktail is a sweet, rum-based cocktail consisting of rum, cream of coconut and pineapple juice. It has been the official drink of Puerto Rico since 1978, where it was first created at the Caribe Hilton’s Beachcomber bar, San Juan by Ramon ‘Monchito’ Marrero as the new signature drink to delight the hotel’s star-studded clientele.
Piña-Colada syrup combines the essence of pineapple with the sweetness of exotic coconut and is delicious mixed with yogurt and banana to make a Caribbean-style smoothie or as an alternative trifle pudding flavour.
Perfect Pina Colada Cocktail Set in Presentation Box – Product Information
– 8 essential Pina Colada cocktail items.
– Comes in presentation box.
– Christmas Gift idea.
– Birthday gift idea.
– Home cocktail set.
Perfect Pina Colada Cocktail Set in Presentation Box – Gift Set Contents
1 x Monin Pina Colada Syrup 70cl
1 x Cocktail Jigger
1 x Boston Cocktail Shaker Can 28oz
1 x Boston Cocktail Shaker Glass 16oz
2 x Stainless Steel Freeflow Pourer
1 x Wooden Muddler 8″
1 x Cocktail Miking Spoon
1 x Hawthorne Strainer
1 x Coco Lopez Cream Of Coconut
6 x Cocktail Parasols
6 x Green Palm Tree Cocktail Stirrers
Perfect Pina Colada Cocktail Recipe
- Crushed Ice
- 50ml Rum of your choice
- 1 tablespoon Coco Lopez Cream Of Coconut
- 50ml Monin Pina Colada Syrup
- Add crushed ice to your shaker .
- Measure and add the Rum,Coco Lopez Cream Of Coconut and Monin Pina Colada Syrup.
- Shake, shake, shake!
- Pour into a tall glass, we would recommend our Tall Cocktail glasses or for a bit of fun our Coconut Tiki Mugs.
- Garnish with a Cocktail Parasol, Green Palm Tree Cocktail Stirrers and a cherry.